Learn how to mask and ink blend a rainbow. See a step by step demo on how I use the positive and negative parts of my mask to create handmade cards.
This video is a part of the Simon Says Stamp United We Craft Blog Party. See other inspiration here: http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com
💸Find These Fun Card Making Supplies here💸
» SIMON SAYS STAMP » ➡️http://shrsl.com/1g6cs
• Simon Says Stamp GOOD VIBES Shadow Wafer Dies
• Smooth Cardstock
• Mini Ink Blending Tool and Replacement Foam Bundle
• Die-Cutting and Embossing Machine
• Distress Mini Ink Pad ABANDONED CORAL
• Distress Mini Ink Pad SPICED MARMALADE
• Distress Mini Ink Pad MUSTARD SEED
• Distress Mini Ink Pad TWISTED CITRON
• Distress Mini Ink Pad MERMAID LAGOON
• EASY CLEAN MAT
7 Comments on Good Vibes Rainbow Ink Blending – Simon Says Stamp Blog Party
Comments are closed.
Love the colors.
I love all the cards you make!!
I love all the cards you make, JD!!!
Many thanks to you and Simon Says Stamp for inspiring me as we stay in and flatten the curve. 🏡💙
Love your card! Thank you for sharing!
Love your colorful card!