Glitter is a great way to add sparkle and shine to your cards and craft projects. You can add glitter and prevent it from falling off your paper crafts with the tips and techniques here.
In recent news, plastic glitter is not very good for the environment. However, a recommended way to get rid of your glitter safely is to adhere to something permanent or something you will keep for a long time. You can also buy biodegradable glitter as well.
The methods I used are mainly adding glitter to cards, cardstock, and other paper crafts.
Here are 11 Easy Ways to Add Glitter to Your Craft Projects.
Watch the video below or on Youtube
My favorite glitters
1. Rainbow glitters : This collection was super affordable
2. Specialty glitters : This brand has so many variations of glitter.
Here are the supplies I used for adding glitter to my paper craft projects.
Double Sided Tape
Stencil and Glue
Heat Embossing Powder
To help contain the glitter mess:
This craft mat to help keep things neat and protect my work surface.
Coffee Filters to funnel my glitter back in the container
I use these dusting cloths to sweep up remaining glitter.
Stamps and Dies I used for glitter cards
Thanks Word Die
Blue bird Stamp
Text Box Stamp
Yay Die Set
Heart Outline Stamp
Mr and Mrs Stamp
Thanks Die #2
- 10 Easy Ways to Add Foil To Your Paper Projects With and Without a Laminator!
- 20 Stencil Tips And Techniques You Want to Try ASAP
- 10 Ink Blending Tips and Techniques for Paper Crafts